Blogger Templates
"Just like Cuddle Bubbley, at Cuddle Bubbley and powered by Cuddle Bubbley"

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mid-term break :)

Hye there fellas ^^
First off, I've been leaving this page for quite a long time. Well, my schedule is too packed and I usually finish my class at 4PM - 6PM. When I reached my place, I already run out of energy and ended up sleeping. Degree life is no joke! It's actually beyond my expectation ;'(

Aisshh..luckily, we're on our mid-term break for 1 week ;) Happy ^^ I herein should completed the endless assignments. Plus, I'm so excited to take my turn presenting in front. Apparently, I've been struggling a lot to improve my presenting skills..funny. haha >_<

I don't know why, but I'm thinking of quitting being a blogger because I lost my interest. Or should I change it to pictures blog..no.no..it's too childish. haha.. Anyway, good day ahead people :)

p/s: A proposal before a confession. What say you? Not convincing enough? Desperate?

I'M NOT SURE =.="

4 POOPS:

nGiau said...

noooo keep on blogging my sis!! :D

Sabrina said...

Hey darl,
how life?
I'm thinking quitting from blog too..sometimes felt no time to update..

♫FEN♫ said...

ngiau: hehe.. teda y mnrik mau share sd ni.. hoho..

Sabrina: my life had been upside down lately... but it's okay.. life goes on right? hehe..
I'll quit blogging soon.. but not in the time being. hehe

Mitchamorchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.